Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Program

Eli had his spring program at his preschool Tuesday night. The theme was "Rockin' though the Ages." It was precious. Eli, who usually likes to be the center of attention, seemed a little shy on stage. He barely mouthed the words to the songs and only did some of the moves and gestures. He looked so cute in his tie-dyed shirt and was pretty proud of himself. I was relieved that he stood still up on stage and didn't take a flying leap off the altar steps. Afterward, there were nachos and ice cream sundaes to snack on and we got to visit with his friends and teachers. Great job Eli!!!!

Eli and his teacher Ms. Shawna


Eli and his other teacher, Ms. Shauna


Eli being silly


If you look closely, you can see him


Walking in at the beginning of the program. (I can never get the pictures to post in the order that I want them.)

No comments: