Monday, January 19, 2009

Looking Forward


I am so looking forward to President Obama's inauguration tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a presidency that brings hope back to this country. I'm looking forward and trying not to dwell on my disgust for the past administration. That's finished and cannot be changed. I'm looking forward to having a positive attitude about my leader and hope he can get America back to where it needs to be. I'm looking forward to our country having a positive image across the world. I'm looking forward to a President that has the best interest of the working citizen at heart. I'm looking forward to my children's future and feel encouraged that they will inherit a country worth living in and a country to be proud of. Welcome President Obama! We've been waiting and praying for you!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Me too! I'm ready for some change!

SS said...

That's the beauty of America...we don't all have to agree to still be an awesome nation!!! Have a wonderful week!