This is my first venture into the blogging world. After months of reading others' thoughts and updates on their daily lives, I figured I'd give it a try. So here goes . . .
For those of you who don't know, I stay at home with my two beautiful boys, Eli (almost 3) and Sam (7 weeks). Today has been a pretty normal day except for the fact that I'm feeling a little under the weather. Sam helped out last night and slept from 9pm-5am. It was WONDERFUL! I can only hope he makes it a habit. As I type, my awesome husband, Nick, is on his way home to give me some relief so I can at least fix my hair. We've decided to brave Chuck E. Cheese this evening as a potty training reward for Eli. That should tell you just how desperate we are for him to go poo-poo in the potty. With a toddler potty training and a newborn, my life seems to revolve around pee and poop. But ya know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I wish you would have told me about your blog long ago! I'm so glad I will get to keep up with you through this site! I love these blogs! And I love pics!
Post a Comment